Making good lifestyle choices can help you to be strong and healthy for years to come:
- Maintain a healthy weight by eating a well-balanced diet and exercising often.
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, and using illegal drugs.
- Seek help if you have emotional ups and downs or feel depressed.
- Use birth control if you are having sex and do not want to have a baby.
- Protect yourself from STIs by using a latex condom. Know your partners and limit their number.
- Keep up with routine exams, tests, and immunizations.
Wellness & Doctor Visits