January 9, 2020 by admin
You may continue the same exercise program you had before pregnancy unless we have recommended otherwise.
- Decrease as needed for comfort in pregnancy
- Don’t try to train for a new level of exercising
- Make sure you can still talk through your exercise (if you are too winded to talk, you should probably stop.)
- Try not to lift more than 25 pounds
- Don’t exercise while lying on your back
- Try to avoid exercises that test your balance (skiing, tennis, horseback riding)